Mozilla Suite and SeaMonkey FAQs
From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
Revision as of 09:13, 6 February 2009 by Alice Wyman (Talk | contribs) (Mozilla Suite : FAQs moved to Mozilla Suite and SeaMonkey FAQs: updated for SeaMonkey)
- How do I install or upgrade to SeaMonkey?
- How do I make SeaMonkey my default browser?
- Can I install just the browser, not the rest?
- Can I run Mozilla on Macintoshes older than OS X?
- How can I make my Mozilla application load more quickly?
- How do I set up my Mozilla application to connect to dialup automatically on Windows?
- How do I set Windows to display Chinese, Japanese or Korean characters?
- How do I globally change the language used in my Mozilla application?
- Does Mozilla Mail come with a calendar?
- How do I import my IE favorites?
- Why can't I hear sound on certain websites?
- What are the differences between Netscape 7 and Mozilla?
- I have Mozilla installed and after a crash a pop-up appeared from Netscape?
- What's the difference between alpha, beta, nightlies, and release candidates?
- What is about:config?
- What is the current status of the Suite's development?
- What are Mozilla's command line arguments?
- Where do I submit suggestions?
- I am using Mozilla as default browser can I now delete/uninstall Internet Explorer?
- What are the differences between Mozilla, Firefox, and Thunderbird?
- Are there other hidden "about:" URLs?
- What was the old font that Mozilla used for its logos?
- Where is my profile? What does it contain? How do I create a new profile?
- How do I back up my profile?
- How do I share my profile between two computers or operating systems?
- Why does the Profile Manager say my profile is already in use when I start Mozilla?
- Can I use a different mail program with Mozilla?
- Is it safe to read email?
- How can I use multiple "From:" addresses in Mozilla Mail?
- How do I add a signature?
- How do I move my mail and settings from Thunderbird to Mozilla?
- How do I use the Junk Mail Controls and the Message Filters?
- How can I recover a quarantined Inbox?
- How do I use Mozilla with Hotmail, GMail, Yahoo! Mail, and other webmail?
- How do I use Mozilla with AOL E-Mail?
- How do I run Mozilla's Address Book from the command line?
- How can I import or export my Mozilla Mail mail into other programs (such as Apple Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, and Eudora)?
- How can I move my e-mail storage location?
- Does Mozilla support plugins?
- Does Mozilla support ActiveX controls? (Windows)
- How do I block various other media types (Flash, Plug-in, Applet, etc)?
- How do I install the Macromedia Flash player or the Shockwave player?
- How do I install the Quicktime or Quicktime Alternative or change the Quicktime browser settings for different media types?
- How do I get the Windows Media Player plugin to work?
- Why is Adobe Reader so slow? Why does Adobe Reader crash/hang Mozilla? How do I disable the Adobe Reader plugin?
- Why doesn't Mozilla allow me to run an EXE file (executable file) directly from an Internet location?
- How do I set up bookmark keywords?
- Why is file downloading so slow lately?
- How do I permanently enlarge or reduce the text size?
- Why doesn't middle clicking (or Ctrl clicking) open a new tab?
- Why is my personal toolbar permanently empty? Why can't I add any bookmarks to it?
- Where can I get extensions for more Mozilla functionality?
- How do I uninstall extensions?
- How do I uninstall search plugins (such as ones from Mycroft)?
- What's the element name/ID of *this thing* if I want to style it using userChrome.css?
- How can I save an entire page as a single MHTML file?
- How can I move my settings from Firefox to Mozilla?
- How can I trick browser detection scripts and make Mozilla appear as another browser?
- How can I use Mozilla with Windows Update?
- How do I share bookmarks among multiple profiles or store them in a different location?