Config.use system prefs
From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
This preference controls whether Mozilla applications read certain system preferences from the OS. The only OSes currently supported are those that are Gnome-based such as Ubuntu and Fedora Core. The preferences read:
Possible values and their effects
Read the above preferences from the OS.
Read the above preferences internally. (Default)
- This preference only has an effect on Gnome-based OSes.
First checked in
Has an effect in
- Netscape (all versions since 7.2 on Gnome-based OSes)
- Mozilla Suite (all versions since 1.5a on Gnome-based OSes)
- Firefox (all versions since 0.7 on Gnome-based OSes)
- Firefox (all versions on Gnome-based OSes)
- Thunderbird (all versions on Gnome-based OSes)
- SeaMonkey (all versions on Gnome-based OSes)