From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
Firefox 3.1 offers previews when switching between tabs, showing page titles and thumbnails of content to the user in a pop-up dialog. This preference determines whether to use the new tab preview functionality, or to use the original tab switching behavior.
Possible values and their effects
Display tab previews each time Ctrl+Tab is pressed. (Default)
Switch tabs using the original Firefox 3 behavior.
First checked in
Has an effect in
- Firefox (3.1 nightly builds since 2008-07-19)
- Bug 395980 - Implement Ctrl+Tab panel to go to previously selected tabs
- Bug 445476 - Need a pref to disable the new ctrl+tab preview panel
- Ctrl-Tab :: Firefox Add-ons
- Control-Tab: A New Feature for Firefox (Jenny Boriss’ blog)