From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 14:35, 19 September 2005
pogo.com is a site that offers online games. Unfortunately, many users experience problems playing the games due to the fact that many are designed only for Internet Explorer. Here are some steps to achieve maximum compatibility at that site:
- Open "Tools -> Options" (Firefox) or "Edit -> Preferences" (Mozilla Suite).
- "General -> Fonts and Colors", then uncheck both "Always Use My:" options at the bottom.
- "Privacy -> Cookies", then Add ea.com and pogo.com in your Exceptions box with the Allow status.
- "Web Features -> Pop Up Blocker", then add ea.com and pogo.com to your allowed sites.
- Web Features, then check "Allow Sites to Install Software". Click "Allowed Sites" and add ea.com and pogo.com.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java.
If you encounter any further problems, e-mail pogo.com's support and ask them to support your browser.