From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 11:51, 10 April 2005
Last set of articles deleted. Some were special and deserve special mention. --hao2lian
- Redirected to In-House Style.
- The article that needed to be deleted was the redirect article, Articles_naming_conventions (note the plural "articles" in title). The article with correct name, Article naming conventions was created deliberately and is complementary to In-House Style page. --asqueella 09:42, 9 Apr 2005 (PDT)
- Added the stub message instead, in case someone wants to expand on the article in the future.
- Kb:Votes for deletion. Yeah, I vote to delete the wikipedia-style deletion page and all of its associated pages (such as Kb:Deletion policy). Why? Because the current system is simpler and it works fine for this kb. No need to bring in wikipedia-style bureaucracy to the mozillazine kb, which is narrow in scope and has only a handful of active contributors. --wintogreen
- Seconded. --asqueella
- Made it redirect to this page, just in case it ever does become useful.
Add to this page articles you think should be deleted.
- Extensions: currently empty, and not good because if you type "extensions" in the search field and hit Enter, you get this blank page; nothing links to it but User talk:Fatalis. --wintogreen