From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
Revision as of 07:16, 11 June 2013 by Dickvl (Talk | contribs) (→Possible values and their effects: default is 15 sec)
Firefox 2.0 introduces a built-in Session Restore feature, allowing the user to continue browsing from where they left off if browser restarts. This preference controls how often information about the current session is saved to the profile.
Possible values and their effects
A positive integer indicating the number of milliseconds between session saving operations. (Default is 15000, or 15 seconds; in Firefox 3.x: 10 seconds)
- browser.sessionstore.enabled must be true for this preference to have an effect.
First checked in
Has an effect in
- Mozilla Firefox (nightly builds since 2006-04-26; 2.0)
- Bug 328154 - Restore User's Session on App Launch
- Bug 328159 - Wire up the Session-data Service
- Bug 535408 – Increase Sessionstore interval to 15s