From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
This preference controls the maximum number of cookies to store per server.
Possible values and their effects
Any number from 0 to 65535. (Default: 50)
- This preference does not exist by default.
- Setting this preference too low may result in some sites not functioning correctly.
- The number of cookies per host may also be restricted by network.cookie.maxNumber.
First checked in
2004-04-23 by Dan Witte
Has an effect in
- Netscape (all versions since 8.0)
- Mozilla Suite (all versions since 1.7.5)
- Firefox (all versions since 1.0)
- SeaMonkey (all versions)