Mozilla Suite : Issues : Importing IE Favorites
From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
On Windows, Mozilla Suite automatically imports IE Favorites when you install the program or create a new profile. To manually import your IE Favorites into Mozilla Suite, first you have to export them from within IE, then import them using Mozilla Suite.
To export from IE
- Go to File menu > Import and Export..., then click Next.
- Select Export Favorites, click Next, click Next again (unless you only want to export a subfolder of your Favorites, in which case, select that subfolder now).
- Click Export to a File or Address, then click Browse and save the bookmarks onto your desktop. (Note: Any filename and location will work, as long as you remember where you saved it.)
- Click Next, then Finish, and you're done.
To import them into Mozilla Suite
- Go to Bookmarks > "Manage Bookmarks" (you might have to scroll up to find it, depending on the number of Bookmarks you have).
- Once inside the Bookmark Manager, go to Tools > Import.
- Browse to the file you saved your IE Favorites in, and click on Open. Then rearrange everything to your heart's content.