History window - Firefox
From MozillaZine Knowledge Base
- This article applies to Firefox only.
To add a History window to Firefox like that found in the Mozilla Suite:
- Install the Enhanced History Manager extension.
- Type about:config in the Firefox Location Bar to get into the hidden settings list.
- Locate the hcpm.Open.Where entry (default value is "sidebar,tab,window"), and swap the first two items. That way, the key combination "Ctrl+Shift+H" will bring up a Mozilla Suite-like History window.
- Additionally, if you want the History window to be called upon "Ctrl+H" and not "Ctrl+Shift+H", install the Keyconfig extension and reassign the keys in the way desired.
For Firefox 2 and Firefox 3, see "View History in Tab or Window in Viewing the browsing history - Firefox